ASMI is a leading supplier of semiconductor process equipment for wafer processing equipment and process solutions. With semiconductor chips at the heart of almost every electronic device we use today, their customers include the world’s top semiconductor device manufacturers.
Facts and Figures
- 49% sales increase in 2020
- 2,094 patents in force
- Operations in 14 countries
The 2020 report reflects the success of ASMI
In a year underscored by COVID-19, ASMI delivered a strong financial performance and made important progress in many strategic areas. Focus on the health and safety of ASMI’s people has always been the company’s key priority.
The 2020 report’s theme highlights the resilience of ASM’s people and the company’s ability to shape tomorrow. Customers continued to invest in the most advanced technologies that will shape tomorrow’s advances in trends such as 5G, cloud computing, and autonomous driving. ASMI delivered its fourth consecutive year of double-digit revenue growth.
How DartReport added value
• We were responsible for the strategic direction, the concept, design, imagery, copyediting and execution of the report, published as a one-page summary with key highlights and easy access to the full PDF version.
• As of 2020, ASMI’s annual report complies with the ESEF reporting requirements and is available in both HTML and PDF. Dart guided ASMI in this new process of publishing.
• We also developed the branding and communication for the annual general meeting.