ABN AMRO serves clients in retail, private banking, and corporate banking, focusing primarily on Northwest Europe. With the clear purpose Banking for better, for generations to come, ABN AMRO is supporting their clients to make the shift to an inclusive, circular and sustainable society.
Facts and Figures
- 6 capitals form the backbone of the bank's value creation model
- 18,000+ employees globally
- Operates in over 13 countries
In 2019, ABN AMRO published a separate annual integrated review and annual report. They revised the review, developing more detailed reporting based on the bank’s total impact on stakeholders, complementing their value creation model.
This reporting broke down results by both capital and stakeholder group, and tied the assessment directly to the company’s value creation model.
How DartReport added value
- We provided strategic advice on the structure and flowof the content, and were responsible for the concept, design and execution of the reporting suite.
- In addition to the annual integrated review, the annual report and the Pillar 3 report, we also developed five environmental, social, and governance (ESG) reports, including the human rights update and impact report.