focusing primarily on Northwest Europe. With the clear purpose Banking for better,
for generations to come, ABN AMRO is supporting their clients to make the shift to
an inclusive, circular and sustainable society.
Facts and Figures
• 19,234 employees globally
• 6 capitals form the backbone of the bank's value creation model
• The strategy review sets out a clear vision: to be a personal bank in a digital age
In 2020, ABN AMRO published a separate annual integrated report and annual report. They revised the review, developing more detailed reporting based on the bank’s total impact on stakeholders, complementing their value creation model.
And like 2019, the 2020 reporting broke down results by both capital and stakeholder group, and tied the assessment directly to the company’s value creation model.
How DartReport added value:
• For 2020 we introduced a new concept design for the entire reporting suite, with new design features to increase the connectivity between all the reports.
• In addition to the annual Integrated Report, the annual report and the Pillar 3 report, we also developed six environmental, social, and governance (ESG) reports, including the Human Rights report and impact report.