Wereldhave is one of Europe’s largest shopping center owners, with properties across the Netherlands, Belgium, and France. They recently introduced a new strategic direction, transforming their locations to Full Service Centers to help people live a better, more balanced life. The company wants to make every day more rewarding for consumers, business smarter for tenants, and returns stronger for investors.
Facts and Figures
- Active in 3 countries
- 31 centers, of approximately 913,300 m2
- 6 important Sustainable Development Goals
In 2019, the company published their first integrated annual report to introduce the new strategy, and roll out a renewed brand identity. They worked with DartReport and Kōan to revise the report’s structure and create a value creation model.
How DartReport added value
- We provided the strategic direction, concept, design and DTP and, alongside Kōan, advised on the report’s structure.
- We developed the visual tone and photography direction to portray the change agents and the management board.
- Wereldhave were able to fully control their annual report content using CORE, DartReport’s content management system.